Tuesday 29 May 2012

Green


New   revolution has began
That you have to go green or go home
But that day I was taking a deep walk in my hood
Smelling like a green spirit
Because I was clean and green
But they say it’s not easy to be green
And I have to give green a chance
For voting the earth with
Party ticket of earth day everyday
But we save water to drink beer
 get the Picture green?
Environmentalist print journal
That global warming ain’t cool
And where do they think environment is?
When they do not think
Before they print
 for disrespecting their elders
(Oak, pine, cypress and robuster too)
Will this work for the trees?
 Lets act like we live here
Because there no planet B
And good planets are hard to find


We had to stop being mean
And go green to make
Conservation a habit by joining
The green side since it
Pays to be green and now green
Is the new black but what would
Nature  do?
Can you hear the echo?
That your planet needs you?
To burn calories not oil
Save paper, tree save the planet     
 And now I brake for litter
To make peace with nature and now
Am like a green lantern because
I live green, love green and think green
But if you throw dirt on me am gonna  grow wild flower.
So stay to the scripts and don’t skip any scenes of green.

No comments:

Post a Comment